COMMUNITY PLOT HOLES - PART 5

Okay! here we are at the start of the new season, after the legendary 4 seasons of Community. To me the show died after the 4th one. Yeah I did watch both Season 5 and 6 in all of my marathons, but still I did't actually like it  after the 4th one. Like any other great thing it had to come to their inevitable end. To be honest this is too common now with the new TV shows, specially sitcoms. They start with a bang, and progress to be the highest grossing all time TV show. And then the producers tends to milk that cash cow even more by extending the show further, creating a whole bucket of milk filled with plot holes to be made fun of.

My god I hated what Harmon did to the show. As I mentioned in the very first post, I kept shit posting him in Twitter. For god sake I was pissed. Let alone the plot holes the great story line was shattered in to pieces. Troy and Pierce left the series and some spin-off characters were introduced. As a fan of Community from a long time I was truly disappointed with the outcome. Check the tweet, which got me blocked by Dan Harmon in below. 😆😆




Coming back to our original discussion, both season 5 and 6 were a sea of plot holes. The biggest I would mention is Frankie. Apart from the fact I did't like her 😅, did you know she was the IT lady (Debra) from Season 4. I was so pissed off when she started to boss around the original study group. It's like Harmon wanted us to hate the show. 

We all know, after the 5th Season the TV show was taken off from NBC. Then it took sometime to settle down things and restart on Yahoo Screen. Which was not very successful, in my opinion. All the characters were made boring, even Jeff. Anyway hats-off to the Dean, for such an outstanding performance throughout the show. Despite all the plot holes, he made it just like he saved Greendale. 

With that being said, I thought of not putting the show in the spot light for 2 more seasons. So the last post I shared will be the actual plot holes collection of Community. Don't worry, there's more ! 😉

I will share some of the Tweets, I posted about the show below; ENJOY ! 😊








Guys! feel free to share your thoughts. Also please suggest a TV Show to make a similar type of post series on plot holes. Trust me, I will find something. So go ahead name your masterpiece. 😜

Cheers !!!

Comments

  1. So much wasted energy. I genuinely lol'd at the fact that you cite your own tweets. Loneliness or autism, maybe both?

    Just my two cents. Keep the chang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh burn on myself. Can we chang the subject please.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COMMUNITY PLOT HOLES - PART 3

COMMUNITY PLOT HOLES - PART 1

COMMUNITY PLOT HOLES - PART 4